[efcb-section-picture url=”https://giadaconvention.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Page-Header2018.jpg” alt=” ” id=”ui-id-1-1526051043969106″][/efcb-section-picture][efcb-section-html line_spacing=” ” text_font_color=” ” id=”ui-id-4-152605104503641″][content]
Zach Klempf is the millennial CEO of San Francisco-based Independent and BHPH dealership software company Selly Automotive. Zach started out working in the car business in Georgia when he was 19 years old. He is now a thought leader in the industry writing for multiple dealership magazines as well as other media outlets like Forbes and CNBC. Zach has spoken at independent dealership conferences across the country including NIADA, NABD, FIADA, GIADA (Last 2 Years), LIADA, TXIADA, IADAC, amongst others.
Zach’s session at this year’s GIADA is unlike anything you have seen at a dealer conference. 2017 was the year of digital retail hysteria and alternative business models threatening and disrupting traditional dealerships. Zach demystifies online car buying for independent and BHPH dealerships and trims through the fat to what you need to know.
His session also covers interfacing with Millennial and Gen Z consumers from the research phase online to delivery of their next vehicle in store. Moreover, Zach will cover how independent dealerships can compete and excel with smaller budgets and teams via customer experience focused selling.
Regardless of whether you are a general manager, internet/sales/f&i manager, or salesperson you will walk away from this session with actionable tips that you can implement at the store the following week after the show.
1. Managing and Converting Internet Traffic like a PRO
– Lead management 101
– Customer Follow Up – Text, Email, Video
– Know Your Numbers – Analytics and KPI’s to track
2. Online Auto Retail and what it means for your dealership
– Digital Retail Boot camp
– CaaS (Cars as a Service) Breakdown
– Other Automotive Disrupters to be aware of
3. Customer Experience and Interfacing with Millennial / Gen Z Consumers
– Working with Millennial and Gen Z Consumers
– Creative Advertising Opportunities
– Must have Digital Solutions to Be Competitive in 2018 and Beyond